When all daily dishes are boring to you, ‘Hu Tieu Xao’ is definitely a great option to change your taste.
Although Hu tieu xao is street food, but many eaters appreciated the richness of nutrition in its ingredients. Accompanying elements with Hu Tieu is very diverse from shrimp, beef, pork to chicken, duck gut. To stir-fry Hu Tieu, beans sprouts and chives are often chosen to mix. In addition to being a salty dish, people can also make Hu Tieu Xao into delicious vegetarian dishes by using tofu instead of shrimp and meat.
Today, we will discover 3 new Hu Tieu Xao Recipe to change the taste for the whole family!
1. Hu Tieu Xao recipe with shrimp and meat
- 200g lean pork
- 300g of fresh shrimp
- 200g of chives
- 1 bunch of Choy sum
- Beef roll
- Chewy Hu Tieu
- 1/2 onion, shallot, garlic
- Spices: fish sauce, sugar, salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, seasoning seeds, tapioca flour, oyster sauce, chili
– Wash Choy sum, drain out and cut into medium lenght. Peel onions off, chop into wedges . Wash chives and cut into pieces about 3 – 4 cm. Peel shallot and garlic then mince. Cut beef balls into mouth-sized pieces.
– Wash the pork with diluted salt water. After drained, slice and marinate it with a little soy sauce, seasoning seeds, and minced scallions.
– Clean shrimps, and remove their shells and the black lines in their back. Then, divide into 2 parts: 1/2 minced and 1/2 remained, leaving their tails; 1/2 minced. Next, add the minced shrimps to balls and place in the frying pan to make the rolls.
– Place the pan on the stove with high heat, add cooking oil to fry the minced garlic. When the garlic turns golden, add cooked meat, and fry them. Next, put the Choy sum first and stir-fry the fresh shrimps, the shrimp balls, beef balls, and onions. Then, add the seasoning seeds, soy sauce, and sugar to suit your taste.
– Place another pan on the stove, and pour some oil in. When the oil is hot, add Hu Tieu, and the chives to stir-fry at a high temperature. Remember to sprinkle 1 tbsp of oyster oil in and stir well, so that the noodles are beautiful yellow-brown. After that, put the stir-fried shrimps, meat, beef balls, and vegetables into the pan of Hu Tieu.
– Mix dissolved tapioca starch with 1 cup of water and pour it into a pan. Stir well before adding 1 tbsp of vinegar, 3 tbsp of soy sauce, pepper, and sugar. Next, quickly turn on the heat. Scoop the stir-fried Hu Tieu with shrimp and meat into a plate and enjoy.
2. Hu Tieu Xao recipe with mushrooms
- 400 g of mushrooms
- 400 g dried Hu Tieu
- 200 g of chives
- 4 pieces of king oyster mushroom
- 2 carrots, 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper, 1 bunch of scallion
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of mushroom spices
- 1 tbsp oyster oil
- 1 ml of sesame oil
- Garlic, chili, pepper, cilantro, mustard greens
– Soak Hu Tieu in cold water or warm water for about 30 minutes to soften, then take out and drain. Cut the root of mushroom, wash and slice to medium-size pieces. Remove the roots of mustard greens. Next, clean, and cut into pieces. Peel carrots and onions, wash and slice into strings.
– Place a pan on the stove, add a little oil to heat. When the oil boils, add minced onion, garlic into and fry. Then, stir-fry a carrot for about 2 minutes.
– After that, pour mushrooms, bell peppers, king oyster mushrooms to the pan and mix well for a few more minutes. Next, add 1/2 seasoning, and stir-fry. Turn off the stove and scoop out the cup.
– Place a pan on the stove, put oil to fry the onion. Then, add Hu Tieu into and stir-fry for about 10 minutes. Do seasoning, taste spices and chives to mix well. When Hu Tieu is soft, add the above mixture on. Then add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil to stir and taste the seasoning before turning off the heat.
– Scoop fried Hu Tieu with mushroom into a plate. Sprinkle with pepper and cilantro on top. It will be even more delicious if you enjoy with soy sauce.
3.Hu Tieu Xao recipe with beef
- 250 g Hu Tieu
- 100 g of beef
- 100 g of bok choy
- Shallot, garlic
- 1 chicken egg
- Spices: sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, black soy sauce, seasoning seeds, cooking oil, pepper
– Wash beef, drain and slice into medium-sized pieces. Cut the roots of bok choy, then wash and drain. Peel off shallot, garlic, and mince.
– Place a pan on the stove, add some cooking oil to heat. When the oil boils, add chicken eggs and Hu Tieu in the pan to cook. Turn off the heat when they are well-done.
– Place another pan on the stove, and add minced onion, garlic on. Fry them to have the aroma before adding bok choy, beef to stir fry quickly with the high heat. When the bok choy is slightly cooked, add 150 ml water, a little sugar, oyster sauce, seasoning seeds, back soy sauce and soy sauce to stir.
– Finally, add sautéed eggs and Hu Tieu into the pan. Next, stir-fry the mixture to absorb spices and turn off the heat. Place Hu Tieu with stir-fried beef to the plate, sprinkle with a little pepper. It is more delicious when serving hot.
Therefore, we have completed 3 extremely simple Hu Tieu Xao recipe, but still retain the attractive flavor and provide adequate nutrition for the whole family. With the chewy noodles and the sweetness of meat, shrimp, squid, or the coolness of vegetables, they will bring your beloved ones a delicious breakfast.